Winged Goddess of Victory's Shoes

Wednesday, March 28, 2012 Posted by Digital Katsu
I purchased a pair of Nike Air Max 2011 running shoes today from Foot Action. Thanks to my friend Al, I was able to get a discount on the already on sale price. I saved 20% so these shoes were actually pretty affordable (A total of 50% off). I remember back in elementary school shoes were everything. If you had non name brand shoes you were an outcast or you were made fun of until you got new ones. It's funny how cruel kids can be. This might have influenced my purchase, but I really did want something with air in the soles. I guess it's my inner-child's dream finally come true.

They are pretty comfortable, but a little snug. The pair I purchased had specks of turquoise on the rims of the soles, but I took a permanent marker and made them pure black. I think the design looks cleaner this way. I was going to get some without the specks, but there were none in stock. I wanted the baby blue with black, but I guess this model's close enough. This model was also on sale, so I couldn't complain too much.

The Air Max's are supposed to be made out of one solid piece of nike's "hyperfuse" material. There is a seam on each shoe, but just one. I guess it's supposed to make it more durable. I just hope it doesn't pop. I think they look nice, though I would have liked them better if they were baby blue. Oh well, super discounted anyways.
Labels:

Post a Comment