Trip to Tokyo Day 2

Sunday, May 2, 2010 Posted by Digital Katsu
After not sleeping on the bus all night we were finally in Tokyo. We were a little tired from not sleeping, but my host sisters were ready to attack the city and get some food.

What's the best way to start your day? With a good ol' Sausage McMuffin.

We had our breakfast and we were on our way to meet up with Ray. We were going to head back to his place for a bit to drop off our stuff and then we were on our way to the "Anime" convention.

It turns out that the "Anime" Convention wasn't really what it was. It was more of a "boy's love" convention. I should have figured this after seeing the crowd. There were so many fan-girls that I really didn't care that they were there just for guy on guy action. I mean what more can you ask for. Horny, nerdy, hot Japanese girls... come on.

I definitely would go back if I had the chance. There were some pretty cute girls in the crowd. I think a fan boy could really lose himself here.
Labels:

Post a Comment