Typical American Weekend... Mall + All You Can Eat Buffet

Saturday, February 25, 2012 Posted by Digital Katsu
Ah, our glorious capital, Sacramento. I ventured to this place during my time in Davis, but I haven't traveled back since. It was the only outlet to the vast farm lands of Davis that resembled a metropolitan city.

Anyway, Low decided to take Lily there to check it out because she had never been to Sacramento. I wouldn't call visiting the Arden Mall the quintessential Sacramento experience, but it definitely is an American one. 


After wandering the mall we also visited Old Town Sacramento for about half an hour before going off to the hometown buffet to gorge ourselves.

We had a discount which made our all you can eat experience about 9 bucks with drinks. A pretty good deal considering the regular price is around 10 something without drinks. The food was typical. Decent and filling. I managed to eat about four plates before giving up. I did try to fill up on the more expensive things such as meat, but I love my carbs too much. Take a look at the gallery to see what I ate and enjoy.
Oh yeah, speaking of American experiences I forgot about how the mall is a place that people use to hit on girls. I was sitting with low waiting for lily outside a store when I noticed a group of ghetto guys walking by us. I noticed because it was the second time I saw them. They just kept walking in circles around the mall. I finally found out what they were doing their third pass. They were hitting on girls. They were about 25ish and they hit on a 16 year old girl and her mom (not realizing that she was the girl's mom and they were shopping together). I felt kind of bad because they were pretty aggressive about it. Strange how the world works.
Labels:

Post a Comment