New Year's Eve~ Hot Ramen~!

Thursday, December 31, 2009 Posted by Digital Katsu

Tosh, Shimon, Annie, and I decided to bring in the new year Japanese style. We went to a local shrine that was suggested by Shimon and Tosh. We waited for a bit at the shrine, but we were too cold so we decided to get something warm to eat.

I had the best Ramen in the world at the shop that was located near the shrine. It was spicy, hot, savory, and the best thing I have ever tasted. I have yet to find a Ramen that compares to it.

After eating we went back to the shrine to participate in the festivities. We mainly huddled close to some burning logs and just talked.

I thought about the year that had gone by. I thought about the friends that I had made and the life I was living. I was thankful for everything. I just was glad to be living in that moment. Even though things might change in the future and we might all drift apart, I was grateful for having everyone that moment and I was thankful for being there.

Labels:

Post a Comment